Monday, April 25, 2011

Hand Model Failure

Hand Model Failure

Some time back, I was at a photography studio for product packaging. The studio usually has hand models on call, but on that day they didn't anticipate the need for one.

For the last few shots they needed someone to hold/present the product. Since I was there they asked if I could do the favor. I was hesistant and told them my hands are not attractive. They look down. "Ughhhh." "Yeah, very ugly hands." "We'll just pass on these shots for now."

And so my dreams of becoming a hand model were crushed... All those nights of practicing hand gestures through shadows on the walls, pointless... My steady hands, wasted talent.... All the lotion, let's not go there...

2 comments:

  1. Haha, this is great. I love your hands by the way. So milky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sooooo milky with chunks of nuts and chocolate drops

    ReplyDelete