Monday, April 11, 2011

Why Song of the Day?

Music is Art.

You may be wondering why I include a "Song of the Day" feature on my design blog. Well, it's mainly because I love listening to and creating music, but it's also a chance for people to hear artists and songs they may not get to hear on the radio. There is such a hold on popular music radio stations that you are going to hear the same Top 40 songs everyday.

I love when people, especially my friend Nick, introduce me to new artists. Actually, a lot of the songs I list are ones that have been shared with me.

Give some of the artists/bands a listen to see if you enjoy them as much as I do...

If you have recommendations on new bands or bands you are in, please contact me at wdsiemer@yahoo.com so I can give it a listen and post your song. I try to have a song by 11:00 AM every weekday. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment