Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pretty Places

Take Me To The Pretty Places

I want to go so many places, but I have a limited amount of funds. Like I said the other day, as close as I'll come to visiting most of these places is through a page in Traveler magazine.

Two of the more notable places I've been outside the continental U.S. is France and Hawaii. France for its history, chateaus, culture and gardens. Monet's garden stood out to me as a very inspirational place. You can see his impressionist paintings in real-time. Hawaii was simply beautiful--rainforests, waterfalls, dormant volcanoes, and stunning beaches.

So, it saddens me when I see articles such as the following because I want to escape and be there. (Not writing about it with pictures on my computer screen.)

World's Prettiest Places
by U.S. News
The Palace of Versailles, France
Photo: jasonb42882/Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment