Friday, September 16, 2011

S. Truett Cathy

Good thing S. Truett Cathy takes better photos than I do. wdsiemer

S. Truett Cathy

I have mad respect for this man, S. Truett Cathy. I see this face every time I go to Chick-Fil-A and I think: this guy could have been Photoshopped by the design department real nicely, he could have used an old photograph of himself to trick people into thinking he still looked young, he could have worn eyeliner and blush, or even banned his photo from being used at the restaurant.

But no! He has his beautiful face blown up to greet every guest coming through his doors... And what's not to love and be proud of--S. Truett is a true celebrity without the glamor. Now only if he was the one to announce it's his "pleasure" when I'm served.

No comments:

Post a Comment