Sunday, December 4, 2011

Three Sad Updates

Three Sad Updates
William D. SIEMER II

#1
On 11/25/11, I posted "Flying Pig (Journal)" to detail how I was trying to train for the Flying Pig Marathon by running for 12 miles. The next day I ran 3.1 miles. Ever since I have been dehabilitated with an injury in my left ankle.

Sad.
Flying Pig Bacon.
#2
After I posted "Who is Little Debbie?" on 12/02/11, I was watching the first season of Dexter. In one scene he reaches into a drawer, and says something along the lines of Little Debbie's makes the world a better place. Something like that.

Zebra Cakes. wdsiemer ii
With this as my ammunition, I thought it would be a good idea to make the world a better place by sharing my Little Debbies. So, I purchased several boxes of Little Debbie at my local grocery store, unpackaged them, put four of them in a Pyrex tray, and brought them to a party.

Through the first couple hours, the Debbies remained uneaten. That was until my friend Peter ate the first Debbie. I announced there were only 3 Debbies left. Magic! The next time I checked the tray there was only 1 left. That is a 75% probability that a Debbie will be eaten. 100% if you consider that I ate the last Debbie on my way home.

Sad.

Party Treats. wdsiemer ii

#3 
I'm about to watch the series "Quantum Leap" on Netflix for the third time.

Quantum Leap.
"Theorizing that one could time travel within his own lifetime, Dr. Sam Beckett stepped into the Quantum Leap accelerator and vanished.

He awoke to find himself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not his own, and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better. His only guide on this journey is Al, an observer from his own time, who appears in the form of a hologram that only Sam can see and hear. And so, Dr. Beckett finds himself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong, and hoping each time that his next leap will be the leap home."

Sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment