Thursday, July 26, 2012

Inner Beauty


A single rose on top of my grave is the most beautiful thing my life every gave. wdsiemer ii




Facebook Posts I've Seen (a lot)

Click "Like" if you STILL think she's beautiful. I know people have good intentions, but this only seems to bring attention to the fact something is wrong or flawed about a person. I would hope nobody would react negatively, but I know this isn't the case because people are bullied every day. In a perfect world, appearance would not be a topic of conversation.

I believe the old adage of "inner beauty" remains true. In the end, we are all stripped of our flesh, and leave behind the memory of the type of person we were. "Like" this is if you agree. :)

Other posts:
"Just saying"
"Dear guy who did this to me. Please bla bla. Sincerely, Me"
Those quotes...

No comments:

Post a Comment